Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week July 7th to 13th

Since this blog is going to help me reminisce when I am older, I have to record all things we've enjoyed doing last week. 

Let's see .....Monday -gymnastics, Tuesday -water day at Mariner's, Wednesday - puppet show, Thursady -water day again, Friday - playdate with friends. Pictures will help me remind the details so I will skip the narration. 

What I want to mention is that when the other day after Neev went to bed, Avi and I lay down together in his big boy's bed and just snuggled . Running my fingers thru' his hair I said softly,'don't grow up so fast Avi' and he said in the very same tone,'No more milk Mommy'. 

Also Dora's sneaky fox Swiper's line 'Oh Man' has become his Mantra now a days. I say ,'we can't go to blockbuster to rent your DVD today and he goes ,'Oh Man' . I say, 'its 3'o clock and too hot to swim right now', he goes, 'Oh Man' . I have to find another phrase to help him express his disappointments. 

No comments: