Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Avi and Neev - Bath time

Neev loves water- drinking it and playing with it. So much so that its becoming a problem for me to take him for evening walks. Usually around 5 in the evening I take the kids out in children's play area. There are a bunch of kids around that time . Avi rides his scooter with his friends while Neev likes to walk with me. The pool is also right there and all Neev wants to do is move his hands in splashing motion and run to the pool gate. Its started to get a bit cold in the evenings now so I tell him that he can splash in the bath tub later. My promise does not do any good in preventing his cries as I take him away from the pool. The other day during Neev's bath time Avi surprised me by saying that he would like one too. I don't know why but Avi stopped taking baths long time ago. He does not like it. 'Only shower Mommy', he says. May be seeing Neev having fun in the tub he got tempted. They were playing very amicably with the boats, cups and ducks and then we heard Avi screaming ,'Mommy.....Mommy....". Anurag and I ran in the bathroom. Avi had accidentally pulled the plug . He screamed , "Neev is going to drain Mommy". Anurag and I burst out in laughter. We wrapped our innocent angels in bathrobes as Anurag tried to explain to Avi that a tiny hole could not even drain his boats and cups, much less his brother. And then he asked "but what about his toes ?"

I could not trust my memory to remember it later when I need a good laugh hence this goes in my corner. 

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Hey.Thanks for the reply.Actually my son goes to a French International school.(we are in France)
However I would like to do some home-schooling also for him just so that he is intouch with English study throughout.
Please could you find out from your friend and mail the websites to me at sindhu.sharma@gmail.com