Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's day

We celebrated father's day at home, listening and shaking to some music on our home theater system (our splurge last year on a set of Harman Kardon and even though it took Anurag a long time to convince me for it, I totally have fallen in love with music all over again listening on this great set up), taking a dip in the pool ,relaxing in the hot tub and walking 3 minutes to order a take-out - just the way 'Daddy' likes it. Laid back and quiet (okay not so quiet as he would really love but well, you can''t celebrate father's day without its fringe benefits :)) ! 

So here's to my wonderful husband and father of my children- there is nothing more I enjoy than catching him  with expressions of love and adoration when he is spending time with kids. Happy Father's day Love !

No comments: