Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's day 2008

Year 2005 ,I became the lucky one to celebrate mother's day. Year 2008 the joy has doubled. Avi and Neev complete my world, my life. Everyday they bring joy to my heart, some of which is likes of something which can only be experienced , not be told in words. Every night when I put them to bed, the feeling of being a mother takes me over. Being their mother has changed me as a person. Someone I did not know existed in me. It's not a surprise for many of us who are changed after motherhood . For one, I can say about myself that I never ,ever thought of myself as someone who would (and love to ) dedicate all my time to planning a nutritional meal, a play activity, going thru' the library's recommendation list for kids books or here's the best part - picking out outfits for them (I know that doing it for girls is more fun but hey my love for clothes and fashion has to show somewhere so I am costantly picking out latest fads for my boys). Basically all I am saying is that most mom are chefs, teachers,playmates,designers all at once. It has the rewards and frustrations like no other job because I am certain that in my life I would never have anything this personal and this close. I know that I speak for most mothers so here's to us - Happy Mother's day !

No comments: