Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blissful mornings

When Neev wakes up early and still lets me sleep in for a few more minutes, running his fingers thru' my hair, twisting and turning his little body on pillows.

When Avi joins in a few minutes later and asks for good morning songs and adds 'its going to be a special day today'.

When we can skip breakfast and have brunch instead -OUTSIDE.

When the day is not planned and laundry & cleaning is taken care of the previous day

When I am on vacation and wake up in a suite but not in a hurry to 'cover' the attractions, just to enjoy a cup of coffee and let the kids jump on bed.

When I hear the pitter-patter -pit the FIRST morning of rain , its overcast and a bit chilly.

When we have to leave for a long road trip at dawn and catch the sunrise on the way.

When I caught glimpse of life thru' train -rides, passing by villages and towns, with a cup of chai on numerous over-night journeys between home and college.

When I started jogging with friends in Bangalore ISRO Layout and we found this beautiful temple en-route.

When its weekend.

1 comment:

Nupur said...

Totally loved the ideas of your blissful morning... Cant wait for Ariv to grow up a bit more, so that he can let me sleep longer,if he gets up early, instead of pulling my hair and pinching my eyes or screaming from his crib, if he still was sleeping on his crib..:)