Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Magical

Yesterday evening we had the rehearsal for "Steel Magnolias" and Carine (who is playing Shelby's part) could not join us. Alba asked if I could read for Shelby and Hunter said yes. I have been watching these ladies at work for weeks now. They play the characters of 'Steel Magnolias' like the next best thing to movie stars and it's impossible not to get infected with their style. So......I read for Shelby and really enjoyed it. Hunter said "I was magical". Magical ! Not sounding egotistical but hey, that's a good complement. My evening was golden. 

Coming Friday we have the complete run thru' at actual stage and the show opens on Saturday - my first stage Management -I am excited. 

3 comments:

Himagauri said...

good luck neels... hv loooads of fun... it sounds so exciting...

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! I took a look at the video you look great...a real pro :-)
I'm glad you found the time to do something for yourself.

Anonymous said...

i remember that night. you were "magical" and you didnt have an accent. you were a movie star !