Sunday, August 17, 2014

Love Confusion

Like I mentioned in my last post, I am part of Dream Act Entertainment's Bollywood Musical titled 'Love Confusion'. This romantic comedy which is loosely based on Shakespeare's 'Taming of the shrew' has an ingenious and dedicated team working tirelessly to present an entertainment which has best of Bollywood bonanza - romance, tears, comedy , dynamic dances and spectacular costumes. The consortium of 7 best choreographers, talented actors, dancers  and fabulous technical & marketing professionals have put together a show you can't miss !! Rigorous practices are going on to keep the commitment of delivering a high quality show that will be the talk of the town long after it's done. I am so excited to be a part of this lovely and lively team. Come and watch us on October 4th and 5th at Fletcher Opera Theater, Raleigh.
Contact me if you need the tickets (will fetch you 10% participant discount:))
Visit the website www.dreamactent.com  and find me on the team.
See you all there !
 

No comments: