Monday, June 18, 2012

Neev turns five !

My little boy turned 5 earlier this week and celebrated with a brunch in his favorite restaurant followed by a day at Frankie's. Neev at 5 is a delightful, good hearted, charming and most loving boy who keeps our lives full with his humor. Speaking of humor, I have to record a few recent hearty laughs from my Aunt's visit last week -

On our way home from school in the car-
Neev - Shanta Nani, you are my best,best, best grandma !
Shanta Nani - Aw........, sweetheart thank you so much , that is the sweetest thing I've heard.
Neev (after a moment's pause) - I just made that up.

During a discussion on homeopathy and medicine , Neev comes and interrupts us-
Neev - What are you guys talking about ?
Me - Well, we are talking about what we can do if someone has stomach ache.
Neev - That's simple, you can go poo-poo !

On the way to our Beach vacation, we buy some fast food and I pop some bites into Anurag's mouth while he drives.
Neev - Why are you feeding Daddy?
Me - Well, that's something wives do !
Neev - I hope I get a wife who can feed me, take me for ice- cream and to Jump Zone all the times !




5 comments:

andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andy said...

Neev I guess is the funny bone in ur family..would love to meet them ..and you .keep on scribbling and i am sure , someday Neev will be using the same blog and narrating these wonderful stories about him to his own family..:)

Sujay Nigudkar said...

:) <3

Neelu Pandey said...

Thanks guys ! I am sporadic as winter rains about updating here. Thanks for still visiting !

geeta said...

Neev makes me laugh :) Thanks for sharing those precious moments which make feel connected although we r so far. Miss u all